About: PODS for Business
The business customer -- We service dozens of businesses including builders/renovators, realtors, home stagers, the government, military, sporting events/teams, disaster recovery firms, export/importers, etc. Some real world examples of business and commercial solutions from PODS include:
• The seasonal retailer who uses PODS containers to store their unsold merchandise after their season is over, and to deliver their goods to their new pop-up stores at new locations each year. PODS combination of moving and storage is perfect for this customer, and their employees appreciate the ground-level loading and light from our translucent roofs.
• The boat builder who closed a factory, and used PODS to ship their tooling and molds across the country to expand their East coast factory’s capabilities. There was no need for expensive crating, and the tooling could be stored in the container at the destination until the other factory was ready to use it.
• The restaurant franchise who puts an entire new store into PODS containers at their distribution center, then PODS moves the containers to the new store city, and delivers it as soon as the retail space and the installation contractor are ready for it! This eliminates delays, and helps the store become profitable faster!
• The hotel resort who uses PODS containers to store convention fixtures and furniture, allowing them to free up more space to host events and generate revenue. PODS on-demand delivery eliminated the hassle of rental trucks and expensive value-added warehousing.
• The building products wholesaler who loads materials for a new building into several PODS containers at their warehouse, and then PODS places the containers around the jobsite to be more convenient for their contractor customer’s team. Unlike steel shipping containers, PODS can move our containers while they’re still loaded and speed up construction by putting materials closer to where they’re being installed.