100 Reasons Why A Real Estate Professional Should Use PODS
- Clean and secure Storage Centers
- Our containers have translucent roofs, so they are well lit for easy loading
- 80% of agents feel that decluttering can reduce the sell time by up to 2 months
- PODS® containers are weather resistant, and can withstand winds of up to 100 miles an hour when partially loaded. READ MORE
How to Determine the Cost of a Move
There are many factors that will affect the cost of your move. Be sure to carefully consider these, and be prepared to find more along the way:
Size: The overall weight of your move can affect the price with some companies. Generally portable storage is not weight based, however with professional movers, often the heavier the move, the more it's going to cost.
Distance: The number of miles you're traveling can influence its cost greatly, as can your final destination. Keep in mind that some moving companies only serve a certain region. READ MORE
About: PODS Tips
Things you should know before Moving to Hawaii
(This is a good list by Tony K.)
Every year thousands of people move to Hawaii, buy a home, and begin to live their dream. Starry-eyed people come here with high hopes of living in paradise, in a beautiful house on the beach, surfing everyday, and sipping margaritas out of coconut shells. Here's some things to know before buying a home on Oahu.
1) Hawaii is an island state. That means it's harder to get some of the things you like. Things are more expensive to ship and slower to arrive by Fedex. Fedex overnight means 2 days here. Even if there are a few stores on Oahu that carry what you want, that doesn't mean that they'll have it in stock on a given day.
2) Oahu is paradise on earth, but it's not heaven. READ MORE